Prenatal Support Smoothie Mix
Prenatal Support Smoothie Mix
Our Prenatal Support Smoothie mix makes it a bit easier (and tastier) to get that extra bump in nutrition during pregnancy. It’s a delicious blend of key ingredients for expecting moms – including DHA & folic acid, with the goodness of organic milk and organic whey protein - plus a hint of ginger. Mix with milk for a creamy, delicious smoothie.
Our Prenatal Support Smoothie mix makes it a bit easier (and tastier) to get that extra bump in nutrition during pregnancy. It’s a delicious blend of key ingredients for expecting moms – including DHA & folic acid, with the goodness of organic milk and organic whey protein - plus a hint of ginger. Mix with milk for a creamy, delicious smoothie. Available in chocolate or vanilla milkshake flavors. Enjoy 1-2 smoothies per day with breakfast, as a snack, or whenever cravings strike!What's in it:
- DHA, Folic Acid, and Folate
- Excellent source of protein, calcium, iodine, phosphorus, and Vitamin B12**
- Good source of Vitamins A, D, B3, and B5**
- Good source of Selenium, Zinc, and Potassium**
What's NOT in it:
- Artificial ingredients (free of artificial flavors, dyes and sweeteners)
All Organic Valley dairy products, including our smoothie mixes, are made with real organic milk from pasture-raised cows. Our farms never use antibiotics, pesticides, GMOs or added hormones.
14 servings per container. USDA Certified Organic.
**when mixed with 8oz of Organic Valley 2% milk
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Vanilla Milkshake Flavor: Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Natural Flavors, Refined Fish Oil (sardine, anchovy), Organic Ginger, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Stevia, Folic Acid.
1. Pour 1 level scoop of smoothie mix into a large glass or shaker cup.
2. Add 8 fl oz of cold Organic Valley 2% Milk or milk of your choice.
3. Stir or shake well. Enjoy immediately or stick in the fridge for later!
For a thicker smoothie: Blend milk with 1 cup of ice until smooth. Add 1 scoop of smoothie mix and blend for 10 seconds more.
Tasty Tip: Put your own spin on it by adding your favorite fruit or mix-ins.
Prenatal Support in Every Scoop
High-Quality Nutrition for Expecting Moms
“I feel confident recommending Organic Valley’s Pre- and Postnatal Smoothie Mixes because they are real food – not just a supplement – and can play a big role in supporting moms during an important time in their lives."
-Carly Knowles, MS, RDN, LD, PCD ( Dietitian & Postpartum Doula)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does one canister last?
Can I prepare the smoothie in advance?
Can I take this in addition to a prenatal vitamin?
Yes! This smoothie mix can be taken with a prenatal vitamin.
Are there any allergens in the product?
Can I take this postpartum?
You can, though you may also want to switch to the Postnatal Support Smoothie Mix. As with any supplement, always consult with a healthcare professional before starting a new routine.